obide by the rules
Please take care and obide by the rules for you safety
We want you to enjoy yourself and stay safe at the same time
Please read the safety information in detail to keep yourself safe
Keeping you SAFE at Limitless Trampoline Park
Keeping you safe whilst having fun at a Limitless Trampoline Park is our top priority.
To achieve the highest safety standards, we comply fully with the BSI’s PAS 5000:2017 Specification for the construction and operation of fixed indoor trampoline parks which has been developed under the code of practice set by the International Association of Trampoline Parks (IATP).
This PAS standard places specific requirements on the design, construction, risk assessment and day-to-day operation of a trampoline park which are all subject to regular inspection and review.
(You will see the PAS accreditation sticker visible at the entrance to our parks).
To achieve these standards, we have put in place a series of measures that include:
– Staff training in first aid and health and safety to ensure we are fully equipped in case of an emergency
A comprehensive risk assessment of the park layout to minimise risk including a scheduled maintenance programme for daily and weekly checks on all equipment to ensure its safety.
– Development of a Limitless safety video which all participants must watch before entering the jump zones. This video explains how to jump safely and outlines the stringent safety rules we impose in the parks and which are displayed at key locations in the premises.
– Experienced and highly trained staff work on a rota basis to ensure we are constantly checking that all bouncers are safe and not causing any danger to themselves or others.
– A state-of-the-art booking system that ensures the park never exceeds the maximum capacity.
– Limitless Socks with rubber grips have to be worn at all times to avoid slipping, we don’t allow bare feet under any circumstances.
In addition, all participants over the age of 18 must sign a disclaimer form before entering the park (a parent or guardian must complete the disclaimer on behalf of anyone under the age of 18).
We operate a 100% strict rule: no Disclaimer no Jumping. This is because trampoline jumping is comparable in risk to other sports like skateboarding, snow skiing, ice hockey and football. Signing a disclaimer ensures that our customers are aware of the risks and have taken on board our safety instructions.
Please note: Bouncers must use the trampoline park responsibly and follow the rules in the safety briefing. Follow the safety instructions of the Limitless marshals and sign the waiver before jumping.
For safety and hygiene all bouncers must wear Limitless trampoline grip-socks when jumping. Only £2 a pair, and once you’ve purchased them they’re yours to keep and use again at Limitless!